TERMS OF SERVICE / QueerBee OnlineLast Updated: 09 August 2018
QueerBee CIC offers subscriptions to short films viewable on devices with an internet connection. “streaming”.
QueerBee Player content is available to personal users for their personal home viewing only. It may not be shared for commercial gain or with individuals beyond your household and the rights to the subscription you have purchased are not transferrable.Rights to material
The original rights to the films screened are owned by the individual filmmakers whose details are displayed after their work. No part of the material shown through QueerBee Online can be scraped, reproduced, redistributed, sold, decompiled, reverse engineered or otherwise disassembled for use without the express permission of the owner.Suitability for under 18s
QueerBee programmes have been rated by the British Board of Film Classification for cinema screenings and we have added these ratings in the programme notes as a viewing guide. Some content may incidentally contain nudity, profanity, and mature subject matter which are important to the theme and story.Your privacy
We do not share personal information with any third parties. By signing up to QueerBee you are giving your permission for us to send occasional messages to you. If you have reason to be cautious about any aspect of your privacy in relation to subscribing to QueerBee, please contact email@example.com for assistance.Subscription Membership
QueerBee Player is available by annual subscription only, for a full year. This is to keep the costs of admin to a minimum, therefore better value for viewers and greater benefit for contributing filmmakers. Subscriptions are automatically renewed each year until terminated.
You can cancel your QueerBee subscription membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the QueerBee Player service through to the end of the yearly billing period. We do not provide refunds or credits for any partial-year membership periods or unwatched QueerBee content.
The QueerBee Player programmes have been mastered to ensure best quality of the display and sound. The quality of QueerBee Player content may vary from device to device, and may be affected by other factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection. The minimum connection speed for SD quality is 0.5 Mbps and the faster your connection, the better the video quality. The time it takes to begin watching QueerBee Player content will vary based on a number of factors, including your location, available bandwidth at the time, and the overall configuration of your devices.Changes to Price
We reserve the right to change our subscription plan or pricing but we will write to tell you and give you at least 14 days’ notice before your subscription is due, if there is any change.Countries and Local Laws
QueerBee Player is available in any country. QueerBee is not responsible for any difficulties arising from the choice of viewing location. If you are unsure of the laws relating to LGBT viewing in a particular country, please check https://76crimes.com/news-by-country or the countries’ own embassy websites.Passwords and Account Access
The person who created the QueerBee Player account and who provides payment is the Account Owner. They have access and control over the QueerBee Player account and are responsible for any activity on their QueerBee Player account. They are responsible for preventing anyone accessing the account and must not reveal or share the account access details with anyone. You must not allow others to use your account credentials and you must safeguard the confidentiality of those credentials. The Account Owner is responsible for updating and maintaining the accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account. We can terminate your account or place your account on hold in order to protect you, QueerBee CIC or any third-parties from identity theft or fraudulent activity. If you become aware of an unauthorised access to your account, you must notify us immediately and change your password.Disclaimers
- You are responsible for providing your own access on the device of your choice.
- QueerBee Player content reflects themes which are of particular interest to LGBTIQ+ individuals, their families and allies. They are not pornographic or otherwise offensive by UK standards. QueerBee CIC does not guarantee that any content available through the online screener is suitable for all users. Please check the programme notes for guidance.
- You access the QueerBee Player service at your own risk. QueerBee CIC expressly disclaims any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. QueerBee CIC makes no representations or warranties that the service will be permitted in your jurisdiction, or that it will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- All rights to films are retained by the filmmakers credited and are screened on QueerBee Playerwith their agreement.
QueerBee CIC respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your copyright has been infringed, please send us a notice.Miscellaneous
- Governing Law. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
- Statutory Rights. The Statutory Rights as apply to the citizens of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland are applied to member of QueerBee CIC.
- Term This Agreement begins on the date you first use the QueerBee Player service and continues as long as you have an account with us.
- Feedback QueerBee is free to use any comments, information, ideas, concepts, reviews, or techniques or any material contained in any communication you may send to us (“Feedback”), including responses to questionnaires or through postings to the QueerBee service, including the QueerBee website and any other user interfaces, worldwide and in perpetuity without further compensation, acknowledgement or payment to you for any purpose whatsoever.